The Connections feature provides users with the option to connect with other users at their institution. Specifically, users can view Events attended and Groups joined by other users, and even view public conversations in which users are engaged. A user's Connections' activity will appear in the user's Activity feed.
In this article:
Add a Connection through Suggestions
User Options > My Connections > Suggestions
1. Click on User Options.
2. Select My Connections.
3. Click the Connections tab.
4. Select Suggestions to find a list of users with whom to connect based on profile commonalities.
5. Click Connect to connect with a user.
Add a Connection through Search
Search bar > "User"
1. Click in the Search bar at the top of the screen.
2. Type the name of the user. Matches will appear below the Search bar.
3. Click on the User Name.
4. Select Connect in the upper right-hand corner of the user's profile.
Please sign in to leave a comment.