The Groups feature connects users with people, discussions, announcements, events, and resources. Campuses, departments, services, and student organizations are just a few types of the many Groups to join.
In this article:
Find and Join a Public Group Through Discover
Global Menu > Discover > Groups > "Group" > Join Group
1. Click on the Discover icon in the Global Menu.
2. Choose Groups.
3. Review the full list or click on Any Type to filter the search by Group Category.
4. Select a specific Group.
5. Click Join Group in the upper right-hand corner of the Group cover image.
Find and Join a Public Group Through Search
Search Bar > "Group" > Join Group
1. Click in the Search Bar.
2. Type the name of the Group. Matches will appear below the Search Bar.
3. Click on the specific Group to join.
4. Click Join Group in the upper right-hand corner of the Group cover image.
Join a Private Group
Private Group membership is by invitation only. When a Group Administrator adds a user to a Group, the user will receive a notification and automatically become a Group Member.