The Groups feature connects users with people, discussions, announcements, events, and resources. Campuses, departments, services, and student organizations are just a few types of the many Groups to join.
Create a Group
Portal Left-hand Menu > Groups > + Create Group
Once a Group is created, the Group Creator automatically becomes a Group Admin.
1. Click on Groups in the left-hand menu.
2. Select + Create Group in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click on Change Cover Image to add a cover pic.
4. Click on Upload Avatar to add a profile image.
5. Select the Group Type from the drop-down menu.
6. Complete the required fields following these helpful tips.
7. Click Create Group.
Edit a Group
"Group" > Settings
Only Group Admin can edit a Group.
1. Navigate to the specific Group.
2. Select Settings in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Edit Group Settings: Group Info, Group Members, Group Admins, and Advanced Settings.
4. Click Save Changes to complete.