The Posts feature allows users to ask questions, make announcements, or share information with other users.
Embed a Video from Computer
"Group" > Resources
1. Navigate to the specific Group.
2. Select the Resources tab.
3. With the proper permissions, the + Add icon will be visible in the top right-hand corner.
4. Select Upload Files.
5. Select the video or media file to upload.
6. Select the Ellipsis icon when the upload is complete.
7. Click Share. The link will copy to the Clipboard.
8. Return to the Discussion tab.
9. Type the name of the video in the Discussion tab text box.
10. Highlight the name of the video.
11. Click the link icon.
12. Paste the link to share in the Enter link: text field.
13. Click Save.
14. Click Post to share.
Embed Video from Video-Sharing Website
Video-sharing website > Discussion Tab
1. Navigate to the video-sharing website.
2. Find the video to embed.
3. Copy the shareable link from the video.
4. Type the name of the video in the Discussion tab text box.
5. Highlight the name of the video.
6. Click the link icon.
7. Paste the link to share in the Enter link: text field.
8. Click Save.
A preview of the embedded video will become available. Only one preview will be available, regardless if multiple links are posted.
9. Click Post to share.