The Events feature provides users with the opportunity to explore and attend Events related to their interests, major, and educational needs.
Calendars available are Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, and Office 365/Outlook Calendar. Users must download the event file and import the file to their own personal calendars.
This feature downloads a copy of the event. It does not sync to the event. It does not support recurring events. Outlook does not acknowledge the event URL. The user must copy the event URL into the event description field on their personal calendar.
In this article:
Add an Event to a Personal Calendar (Google Calendar)
Events > "Event"
1. Click on the Event.
2. Select Add to calendar...
3. Choose the calendar destination (Google is used for this example). The event file will download in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
4. Go to Google Calendar.
5. Click on the cog in the upper right-hand corner for Settings.
6. Select Settings in the drop-down menu.
7. Click Import & export in the left-hand menu.
8. Choose Select the file from your computer.
9. Select the Event file in Downloads.
10. Click Open.
11. Select Import (confirm the correct calendar is selected).
12. Select OK when the dialog box appears.
13. Confirm that the Event has been added to the personal calendar.
Add an Event to a Personal Calendar (all available calendars)
Click on the links below for Google, Apple, and Microsoft ICS (Internet Calendar Scheduling) Import Instructions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.