The Tasks feature provides users with important to-do items assigned to them by an institution.
In this article:
Turn on Personal Task Reminder Notifications
Global Menu > Tasks
1. Click on Tasks in the Global Menu.
2. Select + Add Task in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Enter Basic Info and Task Details.
To enable the Task Reminder Notifications feature, the Task must have a Due date (entered in Task Details).
4. Indicate the Reminder Notifications needed based on the number of days prior to the Task Due Date.
Choose + Add Reminder for more Reminder Notifications.
5. Use the toggle to the right of the notification to enable the pop-up reminder.
Reminder Notifications are sent between 4-5am in the time zone of the portal instance.
The Task Pop-up Reminder Notification will include Task information: Task details, CTA, and an option to close the pop-up. The pop-up will appear on each reminder for that Task at the time the reminder is sent or upon login/page load.
6. Click Add in the right-hand corner to save the Task.
View Personal Task Pop-up Reminder Notification
Upon login/page load, users will receive the Personal Task Pop-up Reminder Notification.
To dismiss the Personal Task Pop-up Reminder Notification, users must select I’m informed at the bottom of the dialogue box.